2017年11月21日火曜日

【Recommended】Try Out Arcimboldo Maker for an Instant Transformation to the “Veggie-person”!

Have you ever seen this striking image in our exhibition entitled, “The Empire of Imagination and Science of Rudolf Ⅱ"?

Am I beautiful or strange…? That is the question.
The drawing used in this image is a work of Arcimboldo. It will give you a long lasting impression when you see it up close!
When I was standing in front of this masterpiece, it suddenly hit me. “How would I look like if Arcimboldo, the painter, drew a picture of me?”

I know I’m being ridiculous. Only a limited few deserve to have their face portrayed by Arcimboldo! You know, you had to be the Emperor of the Roman Empire to deserve that reward!
Unfortunately, my imagination didn’t stop there. “What fruits or vegetables will be used for my cheeks? Apples?” “How about my nose?” “How will the glasses be depicted?” I keep mulling over the things that can't be realized.

However, something unbelievable happened!  At the end of the exhibition all my imagination came true! Thanks to the help of the “Arcimboldo maker!”

Say hi to Veggie-me!
The Arcimboldo robot will find vegetables that would most suit each of your facial parts in a flash moment to structure your veggie-face! It looks like green peppers were used for my cheeks. Gee, do I look that pale?

My boss, Mr. Iwasa got fascinated with this machine and tried to play with it several times already! Arcimboldo robot is so talented that it gave him different results each time he tried.


Imagine, if we had the actual artist Arcimboldo, to get this too many drawings done, the fees he would be charging my boss would have skyrocketed!


This is how the Arcimboldo robot works on his art. It looks cool, doesn’t it?

At the time that it was displayed in Tokyo, there was a long queue in front of the machine! Luckily, you don’t have to wait that long to use it in Fukuoka. How about creating various veggie-faces for you with this opportunity? The exhibition is slightly busier on the weekends. Weekdays visit is recommended!

The Arcimboldo maker is located at the end of the exhibition. Conclude your exploration of the beautifully-weird world of Rudolf the 2nd with this Arcimboldo Maker! I assure you, you will be delighted!

Posted by Takamura

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿